Refunds and Exchanges
- Since your order is custom made we regret but we are unable to offer refunds should you change your mind. In case your piece is delivered with a serious defect, or if the order was incorrect, then we will fix the mistake to your satisfaction. To avoid this sort of problem communication is VERY important! Correct measuring of ring sizes and wrists (for bracelets) are crucial! Please, ask any questions you may have prior to placing your order and please follow the instructions in our Measurment Guide.
- Cancellations for orders are possible if we receive them within the first 12 hours of ordering.
- No refunds/cancellations will be given for pieces that are currently in production even if you haven’t yet received your order. Production starts as soon as you place the order, please keep this in mind.
- If for any reason we reach an agreement about an exchange or return the buyer is responsible for the full return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- All our jewelry is made to order and take about 14-21 business days to produce before we ship it out, and of course only after payment has been made in full. Once the payment is made we start the process of molding and casting, then cleaning and polishing and the embedding of stones on pieces that carry stones.
- We promise to complete your order as soon as possible.
- Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address unless you instruct us otherwise.
At the time you place your order you will be given 2 options for shipping:
Priority Mail Express (EMS): Takes up to 5 business days to arrive. Shipping cost is approx. $29.
ECO Post: Takes between 7-20 business days. Shipping cost is approx. $14.
Please notice that ECO Post is only available in the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Belgium, Italy, Austria, Germany, France, Canada, Denmark, Holland, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Australia and Brasil. (Shipping to Australia and Brasil takes about 2-3 weeks).
-We’ll do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
-Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
-Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
-The prices stated are for packages weighing up to 500 grams. If any additional shipping cost is needed we will contact you.
-Express shipping is possible. Please let us know if you need express shipping so we can send you a price quote.
You need to charge the customer a shipping and handling fee up front when they place the order.
Local shipping (Israel):
Door to door delivery: Arrives within 48 hours once the package is picked up from our studio (Friday | Saturday | Holidays excluded) Cost 30 NIS (Shipping to Eilat is 70 NIS).
When shipping outside of major cities, the shipping company visits only 1-2 times a week and not on a daily basis so it may take a couple of days longer.
-We will not be responsible for a delay made by a lack of a response from the buyer or a sudden change of address.
-Delivery dates and times provided are estimated, we are not responsible for postal or holiday delays.
-If for any reason the package has not been picked or claimed by the buyer or there was a lack of response from the buyer and the package has been automatically returned to us, the buyer will be responsible for paying a the shipment fee again.
-Make sure your address and PayPal address match to avoid confusion.
-If you submit an incorrect address please contact us as soon as possible to make an address change. For international shipping we cannot replace/change the address if the item is already dispatched. For local shipping a replace/change of address will delay the delivery.
-The buyer is responsible for any extra taxes and customs fees.
-We are not responsible for any damage or loss of the jewelry once it leaves our studio.
Payment can be made through PayPal, a secure online payment system which is very easy to use. If you don’t have an account there you can pay directly through the PayPal site by credit card (no registration needed).
- We do our best to make sure that the pictures reflect the appearance of the items, but please keep in mind that there might be slight color variations due to differences of computer screens.
- There may be variances of weight depending on ring sizes or wrist scope.
- Any plating like gold, white rhodium or black rhodium may or will eventually wearout with time or use. The amount of time that it takes for this to happen can vary widely on climate, wear by the user, chemical reactions with the user’s skin and surroundings, etc. If for some reason you see that it is thinning or needs to be reapplied, please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to re-plate your piece at no additional cost, your only cost will be for shipping back and forth.
- Please note that Israeli business days are Sunday-Thursday.